30 things about me
1. I love waffles and Italian breakfast sauage in the mornings.
2. I am currently reading Sean Hannity's Let Freedom Ring
and Jay Leno's Leading With My Chin
3. I have the world's cutest cat, named Colynna
4. I am rabidly pro-Coca-Cola, and anti-Pepsi
5. I love Funions
6. My favorite place on Earth is the Shenandoah Valley
7. If I could live anywhere, it would have to be Italy, just for the food, 'cause...
8. I'm a lot skinnier than I'd like to be, 'cause it means...
9. I have no boobses to speak of
10. I work for a courier service, which is owned by my best friend's parents
11. My favorite Celtic band is The Jeff Greer Band
, and you should love them, too!
12. I love Scottish Highland dancing, and I like to entertain the notion that I'm not too bad at it
13. I played the flute for 4 years till I got braces
14. I want to adopt a little Haitian, Chinese, or Russian baby some day
15. I had some weird psuedo encounters with the band Jump, Little Children which has rendered me unable to innocently just listen to them
16. I hate driving minivans
17. Nipple rings bother me
18. I love Jewish boys...
19. and Italian boys...
20. and Irish boys
21. So it's a good thing that my beloved is Italian and Irish... two outta three ain't bad!
22. I love flightless birds... especially pengiuns and kakapo
23. My favorite color is red... but not cherry red. Raspberry sauce on a white platter used as garnish for serving of black forest cake red.
24. I am currently listening to Seven Nations - Claire to Here
25. I am a Republican... and darn proud of it!
26. Much as I hate to admit it 'cause I think it's all a joke anyway... I hope Arnold wins in California
27. Maria Shriver scares me in my dreams. And not only 'cause she's a Kennedy. I mean, good lord... have you seen the woman? She could put an eye out with those cheekbones!
28. I once had a reccuring nightmare of being locked in a car, while a homeless man ate through the car to get to me, and I always woke up just before he grabbed me. It still weirds me out sometimes.
29. One of my earliest memories is of going to a carnival with my grandparents and seeing a mock hanging. I was young enough to still be in a stroller... explains a lot, huh?
30. I love swiss cheese